Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

    My uncle Ernie has a time share beach hut in Penzance.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

      someone your AGE has an UNCLE! ???

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

        Originally posted by bdbl View Post
        someone your AGE has an UNCLE! ???
        i have a timeshare with salman rushdie and osama bin laden
        i can never get in the bas*ard!

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

          Originally posted by bdbl View Post
          someone your AGE has an UNCLE! ???
          Not that many more than you me old cock sparra! And yes, I do have some Aunts and Uncles still looking down at daises! We Doubleyews are renowned for our longlevity, My mother is 89, she has a twin sister, her father lived to 96. So! guess I still have time to get to scratch (Well now that Slats has given me the key)

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

            Originally posted by slater170 View Post
            i have a timeshare with salman rushdie and osama bin laden
            i can never get in the bas*ard!
            Jeez Slats, I bet they get up to some fun, apparently Salman was passing the parcel very fast at Osama's birthday party!
            Last edited by BrianW; 08-24-2007, 11:05 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

              Originally posted by BrianW View Post
              Not that many more than you me old cock sparra! And yes, I do have some Aunts and Uncles still looking down at daises! We Doubleyews are renowned for our longlevity, My mother is 89, she has a twin sister, her father lived to 96. So! guess I still have time to get to scratch (Well now that Slats has given me the key)
              halle bloody lujah!!!!!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

                I realised I was getting older when I was 17 around the neck, 42 around the waist, 80 around golf course and my back was going out more than I was

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

                  Dont mention backs please its a sore subject lol no pun intended
                  Glad people are starting to at least try the 3skills concept. Slats that time share is that were you practice your "bunker" shots
                  i got a little free movement in the back after some physio so hopefully a weeks time ??? you never know

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

                    Originally posted by keith_mufc View Post
                    Dont mention backs please its a sore subject lol no pun intended
                    Glad people are starting to at least try the 3skills concept. Slats that time share is that were you practice your "bunker" shots
                    i got a little free movement in the back after some physio so hopefully a weeks time ??? you never know
                    nice one keith
                    dont rush it mate

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

                      You see, this is the inspired lunacy on GTO that I miss!

                      BDBL - sort of Montpelier region. Very nice, but should be hotter. Today is the first day we've seen the sun. Playing foreign tough courses with borrowed clubs is making a man of me...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

                        Originally posted by bulldog2k View Post
                        You see, this is the inspired lunacy on GTO that I miss!

                        BDBL - sort of Montpelier region. Very nice, but should be hotter. Today is the first day we've seen the sun. Playing foreign tough courses with borrowed clubs is making a man of me...
                        getting ready to go out and play
                        its dry but its grey and about 14 degrees!
                        cant wait for the warmer winter weather

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

                          Ive got clear blue skies about 21degrees and cant even swing a fkn club
                          To rub it in it isnt even windy and I know my mates are on Seaton now playing a very fine lynx course in no wind

                          Can it get any worse.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

                            Originally posted by keith_mufc View Post
                            Ive got clear blue skies about 21degrees and cant even swing a fkn club
                            To rub it in it isnt even windy and I know my mates are on Seaton now playing a very fine lynx course in no wind

                            Can it get any worse.


                            manchester weather sucks

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

                              Well I'm headed out into some really nasty Philadelphia weather, with temp in the high 90s later, and humidity to match. It's not so hot yet but the haze is thick, and it takes a full shoulder turn to open the front door. Since I don't really know anything about the three skills, I'll have to do with my usual .5 or so.

                              But the hardest thing is that this is a scramble event organized by some baptists, clients of my playing partner. So I'm not supposed to swear. How's that supposed to work? Is this the Fourth Skill? I've decided to learn some Welsh obscenities and hope I can get them in under the radar.

                              Cachiad!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: i used the 3 skills and nailed it!

                                Originally posted by ubizmo View Post
                                Well I'm headed out into some really nasty Philadelphia weather, with temp in the high 90s later, and humidity to match. It's not so hot yet but the haze is thick, and it takes a full shoulder turn to open the front door. Since I don't really know anything about the three skills, I'll have to do with my usual .5 or so.

                                But the hardest thing is that this is a scramble event organized by some baptists, clients of my playing partner. So I'm not supposed to swear. How's that supposed to work? Is this the Fourth Skill? I've decided to learn some Welsh obscenities and hope I can get them in under the radar.

                                Cachiad!
                                the 4th skill must be keeping your temper when behind the slowest 3 ball known to man and your on for a storming round!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X